photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

March 13, 2015

5 on Friday

I hope everyone had a good week! Will and I are heading to Wrightsville Beach this afternoon for my future sister-in-law's wedding! It's supposed to be raining off and on all weekend, so fingers are crossed that the the weather holds up just long enough for Ariel and Mark to say I do.

Today's post is going to be short and sweet, and I'm excited to get back into participating in the 5 on Friday series!

ONE

Glitter Guide came out with an article a few months ago called 30 Days of Gratitude. Gratitude is something that is widely focused on mainly around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it's something that I feel we all tend to lack and appreciate as often as we should. This list has some pretty creative ways to show others gratitude. Remember, it's the little things that often mean the most to people! And hey, you might even surprise yourself with the number of things you've already done that show up on the list.

TWO

Fact...i'm a huge fan of Glitter Guide. And did you know they're on Pinterest?! GG has seriously been killin' it with their pins lately. If you only have time to scroll through a few of their boards, I highly recommend checking out wanderlust, design desire, we like shiny parties, and color love. You won't regret it I promise.
(Does this pretty lady look familiar? Duh! It's Julia from Gal Meets Glam!)

THREE

My bachelorette party is finally booked! In May, me and my girls will be heading down to Isle of Palms for a fun filled weekend together and I can't wait!

FOUR

Have you ever heard of Bloggish? Well if not let me be the first to tell you about it! Bloggish is a brand spankin' new site were you can find new and encouraging blogs all in one place. How convenient is that? Go ahead and search through the lifestyle, faith, and health and beauty categories and discover blogs you may have never known about but will thoroughly enjoy! Psst...you may even see me in their lifestyle category :) Oh! Be sure to check back on this site regularly as they continue to add new blogs to the ever growing list.
bloggishcollage.jpg

FIVE

92 days until I become Mrs. Mackvick!! Ekk!! Will and I have recently been successful at checking off a number of items on our wedding to-do checklist list such as reserve blocks of hotel rooms for our guest in Raleigh and Durham, arrange for bridal party transportation from ceremony site to reception, arrange for our farewell transportation, purchase bridal party gifts, create a music playlist for the reception, confirm rehearsal dinner location and time, and order groomsmen ties! There is still plenty for us to do but for now i'm feeling pretty content with were we stand.

9 comments :

  1. How exciting with all wedding plans! 92 days will be here before you know it, and the place you're going for your bachelorette looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice to be in the double digits lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for booking your bachelorette - that is so much fun!! I love the glitter guide and I'm not sure I follow them on pinterest...that is changing!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for bachelorette parties! That place looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're going to have a great time at your Bachelorette party! Those 92 days are going to fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im getting married in August and the time is just flying by!! Congrats! Ill have to check out bloggish as well! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your bach party! Those pictures are beautiful!! I joined bloggish and I am just waiting to send them a new picture from the batch I took today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to check out Bloggish, it looks amazing! I'm planning my sister's bachelorette in Charleston for April, there are so many great options for a fun weekend! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That gold star crown looks so fun! 92 days will fly by!! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...